2014년 4월 13일 일요일

DRAN Joyoon Saeng Gi Cream 50g

Hi! There~~ ^—–^
The cherry trees are in full blossom these days, which is soooo pretty ;P
There is the cherry blossom festival going on around my apartment, and it looks more pretty especially at night with a beautiful light.
I got married on 9th of April when the cherry blossoms are at best…
I am excited whenever the cherry blossoms come haha.
What I will introduce to you is “DRAN JOYOON Saeng Gi Cream”

This is the oriental functional cream specialized in anti-aging and whitening.
 It contains over 20 types of premium oriental extracts and medicinal herbs to keep our skin beautiful, energetic and healthy.

I am just about to open this case!! Tara~~ :)

This red rounded container is made easy to grip with one hand~

Its use-by date 2 years from the preparation

It is covered with a lid ~~

It smells like…mild ginseng, which Korean oriental medicine Cosmetics usually and normally have. haha
It has a light elegant ivory color and a sticky texture. :) 


I scooped a little bit of this cream with one finger, and it didn’t fall down at all.
The direction is to gently apply onto face and neck along with the skin texture, lightly tap to absorb at the last step of skin care !!!!   

I applied it on the back of my hand~
The first pic was before I applied it, and the second pic is after.

It wasn’t sticky at all, but I feel it was applied well on my skin…
 not too shiny and glossy like other companies’ creams. 
I have used it for a week
This picture below is before using it for 7 days

This picture below is after using it for 7 days

I felt smoother a lot :)
What I liked it most was the fact that my face didn’t get sticky after I applied it on my face, but it well absorbed
Source: http://blog.naver.com/milktop09/100184374853

0개의 덧글:

댓글 쓰기

에 가입 댓글 [Atom]

<< 홈