2014년 5월 28일 수요일

디랑 Korean Cosmetic: DRAN Wonder Total Care Cream


How can we use this DRAN Cosmetic?
At the last step of skin care, apply a proper amount of this DRAN Wonder Total Care cream through face neck and then tap it lightly and make it absorb~


The content is a bit ivory and it is really shinny~
I could feel it before applying it!!!  
This looks moist and gooey. It seems to be applied very softly.^^
DRAN Total Care Cream was gooey and it felt soft at the end of fingers as I have expected~


I have applied the cream on a hand softly....  
Natural~~ soft~~  
This content feels good~^^
When I applied it throughly, it feels very fully absorbing~^^
It was not that feeling heavy but light~^^
After the basic skin care, apply enough DRAN Total Care Cream~!!  
This very moisturizing Cream would manage your skin shinny~
It is a smart choice if you take this DRAN Total Care Cream which cares all the wrinkles as well as skin tone~^^
I see a mirror to take a look at my face every morning because I start to use this cream~
DRAN, I would like to introduce DRAN highly moisturizing cream~^^
This cream makes skin keep its own light and elasticity so that you could have a skin care that you think of beauty and skin health~~
You should see how your skin gets different using this DRAN~^^
Time?? 
You do not have to worry about it and be confident to take the time back~

0개의 덧글:

댓글 쓰기

에 가입 댓글 [Atom]

<< 홈