2014년 6월 20일 금요일

디랑: DRAN Sleeping Pack: Silk cocoon Pack/ Renewing Overnight Pack

D'RAN Sleeping Pack/ Renewing Overnight Pack
We should care our skin when we are younger………and should manage it……..but feeling lazy….
It takes too much time to apply all the cosmetics such as a tonner, eye cream, essence, emulsion and moisturizing cream at once!

Then, we have to use this DRAN Renewing Overnight Pack! Sleeping Pack!
The package of it looks good.
I love this DRAN Cosmetic.

The component form strong silkworm and moisturizing component on this high grade premium sleeping pack supply rich moist and elasticity into skin so that you could get elastic skin layers and clear skin tone during the night.
This Korean Cosmetic contains sericin which is the most similar to the Natural Moisturizing Factor, fibroin which has an excellent effect for moisturizing and elasticity, and free amino acids which has an activating factor.

How to apply:

I applied it on the last step of skin care before going to bed. It was so easy to use because we do not have to wash our face after applying it.

 I have tried it and thought it was not that oily. It feels very lighter than when I applied other creams.

I worried my tough skin these days.

It is the next day after makeup.

The skin looks so shinny…
The makeup was done really well.
I felt like I met the next morning after the night when I applied a lot of moisturizing cream which so suits my skin well.
The skin got really elastic.
I have been using other sleeping packs so far but there was no change a t all, however, this DRAN Sleeping Pack let me think that my skin got changed.
The advertising said that you would hear your skin got a lot better.
And it was true.
I strongly recommend it!

0개의 덧글:

댓글 쓰기

에 가입 댓글 [Atom]

<< 홈