2014년 4월 13일 일요일

Customer Review: DRAN Wonder Repair Intensive Serum

 DRAN
I finally got a present from D’RAN, which is one of the Korean cosmetic companies, haha :)
It’s D’RAN Wonder Repair Intensive Serum

It is the first time to use this cosmetic brand named D’RAN.
I just gave a try!!! :)
cuz .. I heard that this one is helpful for both of whitening and wrinkle care!!
This brown bottle is a highly enriched repair serum that intensively takes care of dark skin tone, wrinkle and dryness. ~~

It’s a 50ml serum and helps our skin much smoother and shining!

It is easy to adjust how much you apply it on your skin with this dropping pipettes :)

This serum is contained in the dark brown glass bottle~~

I am checking the texture of this serum, trying on the back of my hand
It is thick and lightly sticky
This has high viscosity compared to other company’s serum products.

soft and smooth feeling on my skin.
a lot of moisturizing with this serum makes our skin elastic and brightening

It absorbs fast on the back of my hand right after I apply it on the skin.
Serums of other companies usually have strongly sticky texture, but this DRAN Intensive Serum doesn’t make me annoyed because of that kind of texture.

I have a dry skin type, and this DRAN product is perfect for moisturizing and brightening my skin.
It is also perfect for this dry weather, the changing weather.
I am so addicted to this product haha, my dark skin gets whiter and looks elastic
It smells subtle mild and sweet, not strong at all.


0개의 덧글:

댓글 쓰기

에 가입 댓글 [Atom]

<< 홈