2014년 5월 14일 수요일

DRAN Cleansing Oil

When the air is dry, my very sensitive skin starts to get drier.

That is why I do makeup very lightly very moisturized, and also cleansing without having any stimulus.

 My skin gets dry even in summer not to be sweated so that Moisturizing Cream and nourishing cream are essential to me.

 So, I need both of Cleansing Lotion and Cleansing Oil.

Because I apply many kinds of basic care products, I wash my face using a natural soap taking a lot of bubbles in every morning.

 When I took a heavy makeup in evenings, I use a point remover, Cleansing Oil and then Cleansing Lotion.


I introduce DRAN Wonder Refreshing Cleansing Oil.
 

 
This oil contains ARGANIA KERNEL OIL which has a function of antioxidation and moisturizing, and helps a skin keep healthy to get skin stress down. 

It smells like a rose a bit, which is not strong.
 
 
 

 
 I have tested removing a water proof eye liner/ lipstick / eyebrow/ peal shadow.
 
 
 
 

 
Surprisingly, the makeup was really melt right away and gone. 

  It felt really moisturized like Oil + Moist.

Really, the water-proof product was clearly gone.

 
 I just used only little of it but cleansing was all done well.

0개의 덧글:

댓글 쓰기

에 가입 댓글 [Atom]

<< 홈