2014년 5월 28일 수요일

[디랑DRAN] Recommending a big size of mist containing glacial milk

The material of container for this DRAN Mist is a pet so that this big size of Mist is light and you do not have to worry that it would not be broken because it is a plastic~
 

It is good to carry around becuase the entrance is a pump type and it has a cover!
Because it is a big size, you could worry that it is difficult to grab it once! But it is easy^^
You can grab it with one hand easily!
Now!! How much it is powerful to be spread is the most important~
When you spray it closer, some water drops are hung on face but it is spread out thoroughly without any water drops when you spray it a bit from a distance^^
 

I tried it on the back of my hand~
Is it spread out well on the whole? It sprays really well!
And when you tap it lightly using a hand~ it was absorbed at once and there were no remains. Finally, the skin feels moist~

I tried on my face~ my face skin has been dry even wearing basic skin care but this mist gave me real moist and I felt moist on my face~
Give Alaska glacial milk into skin and the whitening effect spraying this Korean Cosmetic, D’RAN Whitening Facial Mist^^
*DRAN  Cosmetic*

0개의 덧글:

댓글 쓰기

에 가입 댓글 [Atom]

<< 홈