2014년 6월 21일 토요일

디랑: Recommending a Sleeping Pack * DRAN Renewing Overnight Pack helping your skin have silky lights


 
Hello.

I am these days suffering from the sun allergy.
 The allergy is everywhere on myself including my face…
I used to take the cool mask pack making my skin calm.
I was these days lazy to attach the sheet pack on face and remove it again so that I stopped using it. And finally my skin these days got worse because I did not care my skin.
 When you feel lazy using a sheet pack, you should use a sleeping pack!

DRAN Cosmetic now releases a new sleeping pack.
 It is a brand new.

 [D'RAN Renewing Overnight Pack]

The silk that you can apply on face, the silkworm! Moisturizing + Elasticity
Promoting creating collagen! It functions twice of the general other cosmetic
Containing a lot of silk protein
Improving skin layers
l  Before going to bed, let it absorb into skin tapping lightly after applying it at the last step of skin care.
You do not have to wash it away after applying it.
-Korean Cosmetic-

0개의 덧글:

댓글 쓰기

에 가입 댓글 [Atom]

<< 홈