2014년 5월 30일 금요일

[디랑] For making your pores tighten! DRAN Pore tightening & Refining Wonder Cream 100g

Our another worry is big pores~

Pores are just getting bigger not as we want^^
D’RAN Pore Tightening & Refining Wonder Cream 100g
This cream contains an witch hazel extract so that it would help your pores tighten and get elastic.
It is the perfect pore care cream doing moist supply, moisturizing and controlling sebum~
There is a thick cover inside the outside cover~
The volume is really big because the content seemed to be put in really tightly~
I love this big size of cream~
It is white cream type.
Looking really moist.
I tried it on the back of my hand~
Looking moist^^?
This cream works for giving moist first and caring pores~
It is too moist so that you would use it as a moisturizing cream!
I applied it on face too.
It was never too oily as I expected.
And I love this moist feeling.
It is finished to be really clearly applied and never being oily!
You would have smaller pores if you use it continuously ^^
 
DRAN Cosmetic have various Creams.
Try this Korean Cosmetic!

0개의 덧글:

댓글 쓰기

에 가입 댓글 [Atom]

<< 홈