2014년 6월 21일 토요일

디랑: DRAN Sleeping Pack, the new release


The volume of this D'RAN Sleeping Pack is 100g which is big.
The content smells like very cool flowers.
The smell was familiar to the one in skin caring shop? It makes your relax.
You would better choose a sleeping pack which has not that strong smell. If it is strong, you would have a difficulty to fall asleep.
People can get sensitive for the smells~
The content of this DRAN Cosmetic is a sticky type just like the moisturizing cream.
But it is not that firm.
Let me test it on the back of my hand first.
I usually go to bed to apply a lot of moisturizing cream or sleeping pack.
Because it feels enough.. and relieved only with a lot of cream...the next day!
It was too moister than expected. But there is also oil on it, you would better take only some once.
Too much oil on skin would generate the skin troubles.


It is only on the step where I applied an essence. 

It is before and after the sleeping pack, Korean Cosmetic is applied.
As I rub it on skin, it gets melted and applied generally. There is no firmness and stimulus.
I love the smell.

 

0개의 덧글:

댓글 쓰기

에 가입 댓글 [Atom]

<< 홈