2014년 4월 14일 월요일

DRAN Customer Review: DRAN Oh Beau Concentrated Recovery Essence 35mL

DRAN CO., LTD 

Today I would like to introduce a gold little facial essence product!!!
I like DRAN Tea Tree Oil, and it is the first time to try this product!, I am excited!!! :)
Main ingredients: Hyaluronic Acid, Placenta protein, Fermented 7 complex, Snail mucus Filtrate, Sweet almond seed Extract, Human oligopeptide-1 (EGF), Copper tripeptide, Green tea callus culture Extract, Macadamia Seed oil, Shea butter, Albutin, Beta-glucan, Niacinamide,

This Oh Beau Essence makes skin tone brighter and clearer by providing a lot of moisture and nutrition to our stressed and tired skin.

Product Feature
- Nutrients of Fermentation
- Glossy Skin
- Beautiful Face Line
- Snail Mucus Filtrate
- Power of the Skin
- Relieve Skin Thirst

I can hold this little gold product with one hand ^^

The use-by-date was written on the bottom of the product.
I guess I could use this product until Mar 3, 2015

This red dot circle means that I have to use up this product in 12 months after I open it :)

I can open it by pushing the clear lead upward

It has a really easy and convenient way to use this product; pump it and that’s all~!

It was so smooth that I could apply this essence evenly over the skin :)

I applied only one half of my back hand, and it moisturizes my skin and makes it soft, smooth, and elastic.


I tested how sticky it is when I apply it to my skin.
Only two of light papers were left on the back of my hand.
I assumed that it would be really sticky due to Snail Mucus Filtrate ingredient; however, there was no annoying stickiness at all!! :)

No Stickiness!! No Sebum!!
Good Moisturizing!! Good Elasticity!!

I have a rough and dry skin, which is also not shining at all :(

but!!!
This Oh Beau Concentrated Recovery Essence has an amazing ability to make my skin with full of moisturizing and to make it even and smooth.
In addition, it promotes skin elasticity satiny healthy skin.
It also helps to keep your skin soft and supple!!!

I have paid very much attention to give some moisture on my skin before I used this product. In addition to moisturizing my skin, it provides a lot of nutrition to my skin.
My dried skin gets shiner and shiner :)

With Snail mucus Filtrate ingredient, it never leaves any stickiness on my skin at all.
I recommend people especially who are suffering from dried and un-even skin!!

0개의 덧글:

댓글 쓰기

에 가입 댓글 [Atom]

<< 홈