2014년 6월 22일 일요일

디랑/Renewing Overnight Pack: Caring your skin at home with the Sleeping Pack, Silk cocoon Pack♬

It is too busy to care skin these days.
Only the method that I care my skin is just applying a lot of amount of sleeping pack at home.
The money for caring skin at the expensive skin care shop could be saved if you go to sleep applying a lot of amount of the cream.
It seems practical
I use these days a sleeping pack made by Silk cocoon~
DRAN Renewing Overnight Pack!
I have never used the Silk cocoon pack!
Actually, it is really cheap.
And the volume is big.
D'RAN Renewing Overnight Pack supplies rich nutrients and moist into skin to contain the strong silk cocoon so that you would get the elastic skin layers and bright skin tone over the night and it is a highly-enriched premium sleeping pack.
This DRAN Cosmetic is the product of a cream type that you do not have to wash it away after you apply it and let it absorb into skin at the last step of skin care.
This sleeping pack would make my skin smooth shinny while I am sleeping!
It is simple and easy to use the sleeping pack.
It is just done if you apply it and go to sleep!
For these reasons, I use it often.    
Even mask sheet pack should be removed after a while so that the sleeping pack is easier way to use.

-Korean Cosmetic-

0개의 덧글:

댓글 쓰기

에 가입 댓글 [Atom]

<< 홈