2014년 4월 30일 수요일

DRAN Tea Tree oil


 
DRAN Wonder Faicial Tea Tree Oil

 

I tried to put some of it on my hand.

Because it is natural oil, I could feel the unique smell on it and the oil itself^^

I love this kind of natural oil!!!


 

It is absorbed softly.

 

I loved the feeling of which it gives soft moisturizing.

 

After having it applied well and absorbed, I like it because it was not that oily and just giving moist into the skin.

 

Because it is natural oil and feels clear to use not oily, it should be the nice product for the easy use.






I tried it on the face.

I tried it on the last step of basic cares.

 

I liked the feeling of getting moist and not being sticky.

 

It put a thin cover on the face and gives a pure feeling so that I loved it!! J

 

Oil should be good products for various uses even in summer.

 

It could be good for night care to calm the skin which became sensitive.

 

it could be also good products mixed with makeup products.

 

It can be also used for the various uses such as caring hands, foot, hair care.


First of all, this contains an undiluted solution of tea tree and
100% of natural components not other artificial stuffs
so that I wanted to use it only to the face^^

 

Experience the effects of moisturizing and calming down to the dry skin with DRAN Tea Tree oil J

0개의 덧글:

댓글 쓰기

에 가입 댓글 [Atom]

<< 홈