2014년 4월 20일 일요일

Recommending a Face Oil::: DRAN Tea Tree Oil, recommending Vitamin E, After using it for 2 weeks ♡

 Hello you,
It is Miyoung, a beauty blogger :)


 Today, I would introduce DRAN tea tree oil
which I have been using for last 2 weeks!


 I have used the tea tree oil from other famous brand
but I prefer this DRAN one.


 It had a feeling like healing
with the smell of Aroma Oil
as the fragrance of it was more softly spread.




It was this product!

This is DRAN Wonder Facial Vitamin E Oil.
The amount is 30ml
and it is not that small amount because it is only oil product!


 It is only 3.5$!



 On the back,
it says how to use, the effects and also all ingredients of this.


 The effect is calming the skin down and moisturizing.

We should be focused on
that it contains only 6 kinds of vegetable oils such as Macadamia Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate(Vitamin E),
tea tree leaf Oil, meadowfoam oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, ARGAN KERNEL OIL!



The front side looks like this,
and this can be getting in with only one hand at once!


 For the people who have serious oily skins, oils are not recommended
But the people who want to try to use oil or need to be calmed and moisturized should use this

before going to bed in the evening rather than morning!


 For the reference, I, who has the oil-combination type can say how to use the oil.

You would take the effect like using the sleeping pack
if putting one or two drops of oil into moisturizing cream and nourishing cream before sleeping!!!!!


 If someone thinks it makes skin look too greasy,
this sleeping pack idea is strongly recommended!


 This dropping pipettes type helps us using it easily!



I apply this
starting always from the wrinkles around eyes.


I have no wrinkles about the eyes…?
It can be preventing. 



 And I have a combination type and my parts except for T zone are felt dry
so that I apply it around my cheek!



Then, it comes shiny like this.
It is after applying the oil. 

 As I mentioned above,
I am not sure if the soft herb smell is from Tea Tree
but it seems to have a power of calming down even the mind!

 It seems to calm the face skin
but also minds.


It is a running type like above.
 The liquid looks a bit yellow not just like no color!

 I tried to put a drop on a hand!




And on the back of the hand.
 Is not is shinny?





                               When you push it into the skin using a hand,
it is fast absorbing~? 




The maximum amount of containing percentage, 5% of Tea Tree Oil is done on this oil
so that it does not feel strong
and I loved the natural moisturizing feeling.


 The sparkle was more like the picture,

and it was really good product ♪
having the functions such as calming, moisturizing and giving nutrients


I strongly recommend
this DRAN facial Vitamin E oil.


Feel free to ask about this product if you have questions.

0개의 덧글:

댓글 쓰기

에 가입 댓글 [Atom]

<< 홈