2014년 4월 25일 금요일

DRAN Wonder Pure Cleansing Lotion3



Wonder Pure Cleansing Lotion 150ml

Let us use it on a skin!


 


1 minute on a skin without any moisture

I did a massage with it moisturizing a skin.
 My skin here already wore a foundation.


We can see that the remains of foundation has gone clearly.

Although I was only rolling softly, the makeup has removed clearly.  

 It could be a really good product for someone having a oily skin who is sensitive for oil.

 Makeup can be removed softly and clearly and

After it is removed, the skin does not feel dry.


* Because there could be a chance that the remains are left over,

 I wiped the skin to take some toner on the cotton beauty.

 I could see that the skin got clearer without remains.


 DRAN Wonder Pure Cleansing Lotion
 

I was very glad that it feels soft and pure! Moreover, the smell was familiar.
 That is why I was happy to take it.

I used to be very sensitive on cleansing because of my oily skin type but
I felt great to take this cleansing lotion with light feeling.

Because it is a moist cleansing, anybody with any types of skin can use this product.



0개의 덧글:

댓글 쓰기

에 가입 댓글 [Atom]

<< 홈