2014년 5월 3일 토요일

Recommending a facial oil - DRAN Vitamin E oil


 
I never liked oil products for face. 

The reason is simple~ because I hate the feeling of stickiness and slipperiness


After I know this DRAN, the displeasure that I have had so far is gone~!!


 The product that I will introduce today is DRAN Wonder Facial Oil called Vitamin E Oil~!!
 
 
 The volume of it is 30ml, which is a bit smaller than I expected~!!

 The price is only 4USD

 
  There are no harmful components on a skin so that it would be good for the sensitive skins as well.


 

My pimple comes up these days so that I worried if it could be fine using an oil product or not


Because there is no chemical additives, it seems fine~!!! 


 This bottle of oil is a dropping pipettes type so that you do not have to worry about it spills.


You have loved eating Vitamin E but now it is time to apply it to the face~!! 

0개의 덧글:

댓글 쓰기

에 가입 댓글 [Atom]

<< 홈