2014년 5월 7일 수요일

Wonder Refreshing Lotion

 Hello!

I have been using cleansing water but this time I take a lotion!  

 
150ml 

 
 It is good for dry skins.


 
 The product is a bit diluted and sticky at the same time.

It is applied largely well with even small amount of it. 

  First of all, it does not smell too strong and that is why I like it.


 
 It was clear and soft unlike oil product.

I have been waiting for 5 minutes after applying it and then I felt that it even works inside pores doing deep cleansing! 



I did not feel my face dry after washing it and that is why I loved it! 

 I was so happy that all the makeup and waste on the skin were clearly gone.

 I recommend it to someone finding a deep cleansing product and having a sensitive skin!
 
 
 
 
 


 

0개의 덧글:

댓글 쓰기

에 가입 댓글 [Atom]

<< 홈