2014년 5월 5일 월요일

D'RAN Vitamin E oil


How about when we use it?
 
I tried to test it on a hand~!!!
I dropped it right on a hand to use a dropping pipette.

 
It was applied softly.. and to compared with other products, it was not oily and sticky. 

If I do not like it, I would never recommend it…

I might like the clear applying without too oily feeling and even oily remains on a hand after applying it.

 
The left side shows Not applied

The right side is After applied

Can you compare??

 
I used to wash my hands after applying an oil product because I worry that the oil goes for everywhere and the sticky feeling, but the DRAN Vitamin Oil does not have to be like that and absorbs well into a skin~!


I tried to take a picture of after 3 minutes 

Can you not see that remains are left over so that it looks too shiny because of those??


 
Tried it on a face~

The left side is before applied, the right side is after applied

The reason why there is no big difference is that it absorbs so fast just like tested~~~

But it is soft and moisturizing~~!! 

You would see the difference by touching not by looking at~~!! 

*How I feel after using DRAN Vitamin E oil for a week~!!


1. No smell and not that oily feeling are nice.
 
2. It is comfortable to use it with the curved dropping pipette.
 

3. It makes a skin feel good because it absorbs into the skin fast and is soft and moisturizing due to a component of Tea Tree.
 
But it functions nicely itself and there is no weakness, and that is why it could be a good present for anybody.
 
 
I feel sorry that this kind of good product is not known well. 
 
You have to make it well known~!!!


 

0개의 덧글:

댓글 쓰기

에 가입 댓글 [Atom]

<< 홈