2014년 5월 5일 월요일

DRAN Wonder Facial Vitamin E Oil



 

I tried to put this oil on the back of my hand!
Because this oil contains Vitamin E just like its name, it would make your skin moisturized!

Why this facial oil is attractive is that it makes even dry skin look oily.

 

Can you see the skin is shinny?

If you are into a face oil, you would never get out of it like me.

I never feel my skin dry these days!

That is because this original sum from Tea Tree would have a good effect to the skin!
 Another name of it is DRAN Tea Tree Oil.

When I smell it first time, it was a bit gross but soon it turns out to be good smell with the strong air

I am not sure how to explain

When I tried this oil first time, I go What a smell!
 


I tried to mix the Facial Oil with BB Cream just like I used to!

I never use this much a lot of it.

To take a picture, I put more.


The makeup is done and it looks shiny!!

I feel so proud.

 I like it because it helps my skin express a moisturized one without any stickiness.


It is very eco-friendly and contains no artificial synthesis components.

0개의 덧글:

댓글 쓰기

에 가입 댓글 [Atom]

<< 홈