2014년 5월 3일 토요일

DRAN Vitamin E oil


Mainly Vitamin E is in nut products~!!

When I was at work, I used to keep this food around my desk

Now it is time to apply it on the face not to eat~~~

It makes dry skins moisturized and soft~~~
 
I tried to take a picture of it with my ring which was in my room~!!

The same gold color looks fine with the oil?

It looks classic? Does not it?

 
I opened it to meet the oil

Oh! The dropping pipette should be straight according to a common sense

The end of it is a bit curved!!!

Gee~!!!

Because if this curve, it is easy to use not to spill~!!!

Nice~~

I more believe in this kind of cosmetic which is more careful in small things~~


 
When it was dropped through the pipette.

It goes down well

In fact, if it is spilled, the oil should be everywhere unfortunately

No need to worry for that kind of mess~!!

 
See? Playing was very fast but

Is not it dropped well?

Face oil should be like this~~~!!!

0개의 덧글:

댓글 쓰기

에 가입 댓글 [Atom]

<< 홈