2014년 6월 23일 월요일

디랑: DRAN Renewing Overnight Pack 100g

Sericin and Fibroin contained in silk cocoon would help your skin get moist and elastic.
 

D'RAN Renewing Overnight Pack 100g
The multifunctional DRAN Cosmetic for Whitening and Wrinkle Improvement

There is an inside cover on the container~
Really white cream just like the whipped cream♥
There was a light smell like a soap~
I like the smell of this Korean Cosmetic.

The content type: Sticky
I felt like applying the sticky eye cream a lot on face when I use it because I have been using only the diluter type for the sleeping all the time~
It feels heavy!

Can you see the rich cream?
I tapped it to let it absorb!
Because it is a rich type,
I felt that it is attached into skin so well~
I used it on face~
I used it after the basic cares,
So that there is moist on it,
It was more moist and felt like attached better~♬
Please take the dramatic effect on face while sleeping to use this Silk Cocoon Pack which is really cheap!!!

0개의 덧글:

댓글 쓰기

에 가입 댓글 [Atom]

<< 홈