2014년 7월 17일 목요일

디랑: DRAN Wonder Tea Tree Spot Gel, The best product to calm pimples.

 
 
 
Taking care of pimples to use D'RAN Wonder Tea Tree Spot Gel
Even when I eat a wrong food, my pimples are up on face, which makes me feel stressful.
I know touching them makes it worse but I touch them often.

I would like to put user’s comment for DRAN Wonder Tea Tree Spot Gel which let me use it whenever and wherever.
The red spot is not hidden well even by makeup.
This DRAN Cosmetic gives you an effect of calming pimples immediately on face having makeup or no makeup.
This Korean Cosmetic does not contain divisor water, mineral oil, paraben, alcohol and so on which are harmful for skin.

It also contains Cypress, white willow and so on making skin calm so that it could be a low stimulus caring product.
The bottle looks like a lip gloss and we can see the clear liquid in the bottle.

It has a tip brush and you can use it on the pimples.
When I open the cover, I could smell Tea Tree and Cypress tree.

0개의 덧글:

댓글 쓰기

에 가입 댓글 [Atom]

<< 홈