2014년 7월 12일 토요일

[디랑 Wonder Tea Tree Gel Spot] Trouble spot, Recommending Tea Tree Oil Gel, A gel for pimples, Recommending a Tea Tree cosmetic for pimples, The cosmetic calming pimples, ‘DRAN Wonder Tea Tree Gel Spot’

Hello.
It is too hot here in Korean these days.
Summer causes the oily face so that I face pimples on my face when I leave my skin feeling lazy.
That is why I intend to introduce the trouble spot product which I always carry!
I have been using this spot gel as a cream type or which I had to use the Swabs to apply only the related parts or which I had to apply the pumping gel using a hand.
But the product that I will introduce today has the type using an applicator so that I love it it is really hygienic!!
It is D'RAN Wonder Tea Tree Gel Spot that you may not know.
First of all, DRAN Cosmetic released all Tea Tree lines for a basic care and I feel like I must use them.
Tea Tree always 100% works for my skin!!
People usually take an effect from Tea Tree products 5~7 days later since using them.
But I need only 3 days to take the effect.
All Tea Tree products took me the same period to take the effect.
It is a lot depending on people.

But I love this DRAN container, price of it and components on it so that I should recommend it strongly.


DRAN Wonder Tea Tree Spot Gel (8ml)
-Korean Cosmetic-

0개의 덧글:

댓글 쓰기

에 가입 댓글 [Atom]

<< 홈