2014년 7월 5일 토요일

디랑: DRAN Renewing Overnight Pack: Recommending Sleeping Pack


 
Hello~^^
I am going to have my wedding soon so that I these days keep applying a sleeping pack everyday only because I feel lazy to do other extra things on face to care skin~

The pack that I am using is <D'RAN Renewing Overnight Pack> containing Silkworm.
It is really convenient to use it because only thing that you do is just applying it at the last step of basic skin care right after washing your face.

 DRAN Renewing Overnight Pack
The clear container is made by plastic not glass.

The content of this DRAN Cosmetic is a thick cream type~

I tried to put some of it and felt it is heavy~
It smells like sweet flower~^^
 
 It is applied softly~

Can you notice the oily feeling?
 My skin is dry so that I prefer oily cosmetic.
I applied the cream after washing my face.
 My skin is sensitive so that it gets red always after washing my face~
After applying DRAN Renewing Overnight Pack~
I applied only smaller amount of it than the amount that I usually apply but it does not look too shinny.
I like it because it is absorbed well and has no feeling of it was not absorbed~
I hate that a cream is put on my pillow when I sleep but I do not have to worry about it these days because of this Korean Cosmetic.
The skin gets really moist the next day.

0개의 덧글:

댓글 쓰기

에 가입 댓글 [Atom]

<< 홈