2014년 7월 14일 월요일

디랑: DRAN Tea Tree Spot Gel

The best idea on this D'RAN Tea Tree Spot Gel is to use the applicator which makes us have an effective use rather than cream texture tube type, gel texture pumping type, oil dropper type!!!
When I apply it on the back of my hands, I could feel less oily than other existing Tea Tree Oil products!
Because it just spots the troubled part not to use a hand!
How well it is applied and absorbed is not important!
I would show you how we can remove the pimples using this gel, which is the most important!
User’s comment for DRAN Wonder Tea Tree Spot Gel
It is the user’s comment saying that the pimples were removed in 3 days.
Every product from every Tea Tree brand is always effective to me!!!
I do not know what type of Tea Tree spot product you like, but I prefer this applicator type 100 times more than cream type!!
And more than pumping type!!
As a result,
Out of all Tea Tree products, this DRAN Cosmetic is the best to calm the troubles.
It is the most effective.
It takes 5~7 days to remove the skin trouble traces usually.
But with this Korean Cosmetic, the traces are all gone.
Really, all are gone.
Impressive.
I think it is because it is applied on skin directly not to take a hand.

0개의 덧글:

댓글 쓰기

에 가입 댓글 [Atom]

<< 홈