2014년 6월 30일 월요일

[디랑] Moist supply type Essence for oily skin! Wonder Tea Tree Essence

Hello~!
 I love Tea Tree~ I fall in love with Tea Tree starting with using DRAN Tea Tree Oil^^
I love Tea Tree because my skin got peaceful, which has been getting stress often because of skin troubles!!
D'RAN released Tea Tree Essence and Spot Gel additionally these days.
 I choose Essence today because it is more convenient to use for me!
 DRAN Wonder Tea Tree Essence 50ml

This DRAN Cosmetic contains the original sum of Tea Tree which is excellent for protecting skin from skin troubles and calming skin.
 So, it prevents skin from getting dry and losing moist, moreover, it manages well for the trace of skin troubled and purifying the skin tone!
And it cares skin alive and bright because it is certificated for whitening and wrinkle improvement as a multifunctional product~
Tea Tree product has the effect of disinfection.
 This is why it is not proper for someone who has a sensitive skin type because it gives you the skin stimulus~
 But strangely, I am fine with it even though my skin is a sensitive type^^
 This time, it is released as 50ml which is upgraded^^
Do you know anything about Tea Tree~?!
 Tea Tree is extracted from the leaf of some tree which is known as a traditional therapy among Australian natives and it is the component which has an excellent effect for protecting skin and calming skin~
 This is why my skin got peaceful^^?

 

-Korean Cosmetic-

0개의 덧글:

댓글 쓰기

에 가입 댓글 [Atom]

<< 홈