2014년 6월 30일 월요일

[디랑] DRAN Wonder Tea Tree Essence

 
There is an English version of how to use outside the container^^

One more! There are 3 Tea Tree products from DRAN such as oil, essence, spot gel.

Oil would be useful in winter time for moisturizing.

Oil free Essence would be good in summer time!
D'RAN Spot Gel would let your skin trouble points get better^^
You can choose one whatever your skin fits well with~

DRAN Essence has a pumping type for the entrance and DRAN oil has dropping pipettes~
I put some of the Essence on the back of my hand and found the content a bit thick not to be ran but still thin.
Tea Tree oil smells really strong but compared to it, the Essence smalls just lighter~
My hands were left moist and clear when the essence was applied!
There was a bit of thick feeling but it absorbed fast so that I was happy~

I applied this DRAN Cosmetic on face after washing my face!
When I am exposed to the sun, my skin troubles are coming up.
After washing my face and then applying the Tea Tree essence, I feel that my skin gets clamed!
Now, I feel that it does not have stimulus but takeing therapy^^
I have been using Tea Tree ample from other company~ both of DRAN one and the one from other company are similar how smart and how fast it absorbs.
But DRAN Essence smells light and that is why I prefer it~
-Korean Cosmetic-

0개의 덧글:

댓글 쓰기

에 가입 댓글 [Atom]

<< 홈