2014년 7월 1일 화요일

디랑: DRAN Wonder Tea Tree Essence

The product that I will introduce today is D'RAN Tea Tree Essence.
It is the essence having the effects of calming skin troubles and whitening.
You definitely know that Tea Tree is good for caring skin troubles enough to be famous for use of caring body~
The smart essence having the effects of improving skin tone, whitening, calming skin troubles and balancing skin oil and skin moist!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
DRAN Wonder Tea Tree Essence 50ml

This DRAN Cosmetic does not contain paraben, artificial pigment, Fragrance ingredients, etc at all so that some having a sensitive skin type can use it without any troubles.
This Korean Cosmetic is the essence having a pumping type for the entrance.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It pumps a proper amount of content.


The content is not that thin.
Can you notice that the applied side is much more shinny and moist?
You would feel that it is moist.
It is applied lightly so that you could apply it even when the air is hot.

It smells like 100% of Tea Tree as it is the Tea Tree Essence.

My skin is a dry type but it makes skin keep moist, which is good.

I was getting a lot of stress because my skin was not regenerated when the skin troubles came up, but I got happy because of Tea Tree!
I could see the skin troubles got better 3~4 days later since using it.

I feel itchy after applying it.
And then, the skin troubles get better.
This is why I apply it often.
Because it makes skin troubles better, it seems that I can apply small amount of it even on body.

0개의 덧글:

댓글 쓰기

에 가입 댓글 [Atom]

<< 홈